Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey and Stuff . . . ing

For the record I hate stuffing or dressing or whatever you call it. That bread crap you stick into a turkey. But I would never let that ruin a perfectly good Thanksgiving. Afterall, there's always cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and turkey to make up for it. Now I'm hungry. Well, now I have nothing to discuss. My hands are freezing. I don't know why but they are always cold. It sucked because at Thanksgiving we said grace hand in hand with the people sitting next to us and when my sister held my hand she exclaimed, "Hey, you're hands are really cold!" It was sort of embarrassing. Anyway, I'm watching Scrubs right now. T'is funny. Now my kitten is sitting in my lap. He's so cute. Anyways, I don't know what to say now. I guess between the television and the cat my focus has sort of disintegrated. Well I just felt like writing a blog.

~Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home