Monday, December 18, 2006

Survey

Life's Questions
Who Are Ya?
What do most people call you?:Jessica
What does your family call you?:Jessica
Your significant other? Pookie? Shnookums?:nada
How long have you been around?:18 years
Where are you at this very moment?:home
What's your most annoying trait?:lazyness
Tell me at least 5 good things about yourself::smart,artistic,friendly,helpful,loyal
Any funky body modifications going on?:???
Now that we know that...
Give me a good book to read::Well, my favorite is from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles . . .
Where's the best place you've ever gone on vacation?:Scotland!
Any pets?:yah, 4
Are you a TV person?:Yes, when it's good. House!!!
When do you normally shower?:in the morning
Where do you spend most of your time online?:in my room
What's your favorite song at the moment?:hmmm . . . hard 2 say. "Big Machine" maybe. or "Disease"
What's the best concert you've ever been to?:Green Day. They rocked!
If you were granted 3 wishes right now, what would they be? First wish::2 meet John Rzeznik
Second wish::2 have lots of money. That sounds bad, but I'd use it to buy a house and take care of my friends and family.
Third wish::find love, as lame as it sounds . . .
Can you name any constellations?:Oriens Belt, but only because I saw Men in Black
What's your favorite thing to wear?:jeans and a shirt
Who is the 4th incoming call on your phone?:I don't usually get calls . . .
What does your last text message SENT say?:I don't usually text . . . I'm not a cell phone person. I only use them when I have to.
School. You in it? Done with it? Planning on it?:I'm in college
Close your eyes. What did you see?:nothing, my eyes were shut.
What is the closest thing to you that is orange?:an orange highlighter
Movies. Which one is your favorite?:that's hard . . . LOTR maybe, Pirates of the Carribean maybe, Interview with a Vampire, . . .
Tell me a word or phrase that has meaning to you but possibly no one else::hmmm . . . "what will be will be", that's the first one that came to mind.
What is the last kind thing you've done? No matter how big or small?:I wrpped presents today so I guess giving gifts to people could count.
What's the last thing you've spent money on?:Presents . . . Christmas . . .
What are you picked on about most?:well it was for being tall, . . . now I don't know.
Is there one thing in life you absolutely hate?:people. they bug me sometimes. they can do some pretty messed up things.
Do you fold or crunch your toilet paper?:fold
Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible for a day?:wow, that's awesome. ummm fly. I've been invisible and it's not as much fun as it seems.
People
Who's the last person who made you laugh?:Sarah
Who knows the most about you?:hmmm . . . me?
If you could be cuddled up with anyone right now, who would it be?:I'm not in a cuddling mood. I'd rather just sit here.
Who can make you smile without fail?:Sarah, always funny . . . and Dean.
Who did you lose your virginity to? Do you regret it?:dumb question that doesn't apply to me
Who was the last person you went to the movies with?:my friend Maggie, my sister Emily, my dad, and my step-mom Kari
Who was the last person to tell you a secret?:Kari and Sarah, though I'm not sure they count as secrets
Who was the last person you fantasized about?:wow, ummm . . . I can't remember
Who is your hero?:well when I was younger it was Xena. Today I'm not sure I have a hero. There are so few people to look up to.
If you heard a knock on your door right now, who do you think it would be?:Kari although I don't know why she'd knock because she has a key beings this is her house.
Who is the last person who saw you cry?:Ummm . . . I can't remember the last time I cried. If I had to guess I'd say mom my because she used to make me cry all the time.
Who is the last person who caused you to cry?:mom
Name the 3rd person you ever kissed::nadie
Random
What are your plans for tomorrow?:sleep in then go to work
How about friday?:cleaning the house for Christmas
What's your biggest fear?:dying
What's the most fun thing you've done this year?:hmmm . . . gone to Scotland
What is the last fruit you ate?:I had orange juice, does that count?
Do you have a job?:somewhat
What's the last gift you've received?:a pen . . . exciting I know
Describe your favorite place to be::in my bed listening to music
How do you feel about soulmates?:if they exist they're definitely hard to find
How much money is in your wallet?:$15, which I plan to spend on putting gas in my car
Where is the last place you drove to?:Best Buy
How old do you think you'll live to be?:82 years old
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home