Monday, November 29, 2010

Recent Events (Oakdale and the Dream about Leprechauns)

So recently I went to Oakdale for Thanksgiving. It was great -good food, got to see my grandparents, I played my sister at Modern Warfare 2 but kept losing because she had a special gun then when I got the gun I still kept losing but not as badly, didn't have any ghostly visitors at night although I was still pretty paranoid I might, and I got a few things from my room I took back with me to dads. All in all it was gravy.

Before I talk about the leprechauns I just want to mention this thing that came up about my friend Chelsie. Chels moved to Florida about a year ago and started dating/ intending to marry this guy who is in the military but staying ashore. Nbody likes the guy but Chelsie. They all say he's too controlling - that he won't let her drive his car or use his computer while he's away and since Chels doesn;'t have a job she spends most of her time at home watching t.v. If that was the case and Chelsie was truely miserable -I think she'd leave. Chelsie doesn't like being controlled and bossed around and I think she would stand up for herself and move on if she really wanted to. She isn't I the greatest place right now - pretty much broke with nothing to do - but all I can do as a friend is give my advice and support her in whatever decision she makes.

My sister Emily thinks we should fly to Florida and tell Chelsie she's making a mistake. I'm one of the few people Chelsie talks too sice she lost contact with her other friends here in California, and I think the reason she talks to me is because she knows I won't harp on her about anything. I'm not going to hold her decisions against her -it's her life to ake what she will of it. If I had a choice it would be for her to come back and find a job here, but it's her life to live.

Now for the Leprechauns . . . had a series of very vivid dreams 2 nights ago. I can tell when dreams are vivid because they replay in my mind when i wake up like a video i saw the night before. Other dreams you forget as soon as your eyes open. Lately my dreams have had a series of vivid dreams in a row every 3 or 4 nights or so. The last series started withme running away from Vampires. I don;t remember the dream -I just remeber waking up thinking: Why am I running away from vampires? They don't scare me.

The second dream I had started with a boy wandering down a sidewalk when he tripped and fell backwards near a bush. The bush rattled like there was smething in it. Something cut his face and pretty soon these small barnacles started to grow over his face. They kept spreading. He ran home and told his mom. He found a doll house/jewelry box along the way. They opened it and the boy gave some jewlery to his mom. They found a note saying the box was a gift because the boy was now cursed.

After that the boys realities kept shifting. At one point he as dancing with a girl on a white floor he kept sinking into while paint was being splattered everywhere. At some point the boy found the leprechaun who had cursed him and fought him. The boy gouged his eyes out and held them and told the leprechaun if he wanted his eye back he would have to remove the curse. The leprechaun did and the boy was freed. It was then that I became aware that the boy was actually a rag doll in a toy store and his family were dolls as well.

At some point the leprechaun came back. The curse was back on and he started messing with the boys realities again. He told the boy his ultimate goal was to improve the world, but occasionally he liked to mess with people and play jokes. The boy felt better knowing the leprechaun wasn't trying to hurt him -just play jokes on him. After a few more realities I woke up. It was a weird dream. I guess I'm a weird dreamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home