Saturday, November 20, 2010

Zoloft

So I've been taking Zoloft for about a month now. I have social anxiety - which has sucked tremendously. Zoloft is suppose to help.

The first couple days of taking the pill made me nausious, which is a common side-effect. You should take it in the morning with food. The medicine also made me kind of tired for the first week.

After tha things were fine for a while. Then about a week or 2 ago I had 3 nights in a row with lack of sleep. The first night I lost 4 hours of sleep and the second night I lost 5. I woke up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep. Now I just take tylennol pm if that happens.

Other han that there haven't been any other side effects - except for decreased interest in "activities of a certain nature". Lust is no longer an issue.

I've noticed within the past week that it has been easier to socialize with people. I'm not a magician at it or anything, but the nervousness I usually have has melted away and I feel more relaxed and in control.

So that's been my experience so far. My dosage has just been upped so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home