Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dreams

My dreams have been really vivid and strange lately. Maybe it's a side-effect of the Zoloft. I don't know.

I already told you about the troll dream I had. Most dreams I don't feel compelled to write about because they're usually not that interesting/ memorable/ or vivid. But for some reason, these dreams I've been having lately are.

Last Wednesday night I had a dream about illegal aliens. The dream started with two alien that looked like the ones from the Halo game or ginat salamanders. The two aliens were on the front porch of the home of a third alien. The two aliens were harrassing the third saying that they would turn him into the authorities if he didn't comply with their demands. The third alien bolted and tried to run away from them. He ended up getting near a busy street when a helocopter flashed t's light down and started hovering overhead. The third alien hid in a bush while the two that had been chasing him ran on into a park that ha a lot of cats gathered around. The two aliens changed their appearance into cats. The police showed up and grabbed two cats. "Which one is the alien?" one cop asked. Another cop looked at one of the cats and said, "This one has a brown spot on its face, but a gray paw. This is the alien." The cat was then thrown in the back of the police car to be taken to the station to be skinned alive so they could find the alien. I don't know whether it as a real cat or an alien, but it was an upsetting dream. The dream ended with a cop holding agun to another man's head telling him to confess to being an alien. The man said he wasn't an alien and his friend who was there ried to vouch for him, but the poilceman pulled the trigger. The man was shot in the head, but did not die instantly. The cop was mocking him as blood dripped from his mouth.

Last Thursday night I had 3 dreams - none good. The first dream started with me setting up for a friends birthday party. I made candy and helped decorate - so did my sister. The party was fine, but afterwords when the place had cleared and army of zombie kids showed up. I didn't know what to do. Then someone pulled up in a onster truck and said "Get in!" I got in the monster truck and the guy started to drive away. We were then tailgated by 2 army officials in a tank. We kept throwing grenades at them, kind of like in a Halo game. Eventually our car broke down and we had to fight them. I shot at one of the officers with a pistol and it felt like being in video game. I hoped the guy driving the monster truck would have a wepaon or fight, but he did nothing. I then had to kill the other officer with a rifle I picked up. After all that I thought we were safe, but then the zombie kids showed up. I turned my back to them, too tired to fight. As someone grabbed me buy the shoulder, I woke up. That was my first dream.

My seconds dream involved 2 seriel kilers. The first was a man who killed a woman in a house of mirrors. A cop came buy the house I was staying in to warn us a seriel killer was on the loose and to check the house to make sure he wasn't there. We said fine and my friends and I stayed in a closed room with about 8 doors around it watching t.v. I went to go check on the cop and found him dead. I then shut all the doors a told everyone to get a weapon. My weapon was a heavy pillow. When someone knocked on a door to get in I opened it ready to slap my pillow against anyone i didn't recognize. After a while we got a call saying the coast was clear. We went outside and stood in the driveway. Suddenly someone pointed to a man walking down the street and said, "That's him!" The man started running, but no one chased after him. So that's when i started running after him. I changed into a man and ran after the killer until I had him cornered. Then I beat him up - possibly killing him. Then i went back to everyone saying I killed the killer, but then they told me there was another seriel killer on the loose. The dream then flashed to the seriel killer, who was a woman with ratted hair and scraggly clothes. She was on the 8th floor of an apprtment conplex that had a huge balcony. She was making a voodoo potion in a cauldrin. Her daughter was helping her. Then she turned to her daughter and said, "I sense that you no longer believe what i'm doing is right and you want to turn me into the police." The daughter denid it, but it was true. The woman then made a spell to make her daughter commit suicide. The daughter did and the woman acted like she was sad about it when everyone showed up. Then I came along to deliver something to the woman's appartment. The woman essentially took me hostage and told me to sit on a couch and not move. I sat still and tried to stay calm. She was coo coo for coco puffs. She started throwing things around and smashing things. Then she calmed down and started talking to me as if we'd known each other for years. At one point somebody else came to he appartment and she took that person hostage. Then I found out I had Oreo cookies and the woman asked if she could have some. I gave her some and then she gave me some cookies. I hoped they weren't poisoned. Then woke up.

My third dream began with me at an entrance to a parking structure. The road to get in it was sloped upward and there wereabout 20 white barrels that I thought were filled with water at the top rolling down towards me. Then the voice of a scientist came out of nowhere and said that the barrels where filled with a chemical called "pvilum" that would make anyone who dank it turn violent against other people. He planned on putting the liquid in water bottles and contaminatingthe population. I tried to stop the barrels from rolling down. Some crashed into cars. I didn't want the barrels to spill out because I thought the water would trickle down into the main water source. I ended up wheeling the barrels into my mom's garage -don;t know how i got to my mom's house but i did. I figured they would be safe out of site in the garage. then that dream ended.

It was a busy night. Very random and full of lots of not-so-happy dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home