Monday, April 30, 2007

Bloggin' it Up Cause I'm Here to Party

What song was that from? I get the distinct feeling it was something lame. Aaron Carter, that's right. Tis lame. What happened to him anyway? I haven't heard his name in like 5 years. Oh well. Well, I don't actually have anything to say. Ummm . . . blah. I can write tommorrow on the ghost show A Haunting. Tis scary. Man I'm tired. I decided today that you can be exhausted in 3 ways. Mentally, physically, and spiritually. When your physically exhausted you might want to give up on things because you don't have the strength to carry on. When you're mentally exhausted, you might have the strength to accomplish things, but you lack the focus and drive needed to complete your goals. When you're spiritually exhausted or your soul is exhausted you may lack the will to do anything. Anyways, i go now.

~Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home