Sunday, September 10, 2006

Night and Day

Sometimes I feel like a superhero - not because I have magical powers, or because I can save the world, but because one minute I seem average and invisible, then the next I seem amazing and unique. Physically, I appear different at night. During the day I wear contacts and makeup. But at night, I have my glasses on, my reatiner is in my mouth, I wear comfy pajamas, and my hair is messed up. My personality can be similar at times. Somedays, I like to be alone and feel invisible. I don't want to be bothered by anyone and I'll sink deeper into my shell. Then other days, I want to hangout with friends, go places, and do things. Yup, I'm a superhero - at least when it comes to double identities. This was a short blog. I'll have another one up soon though.


~ Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home