Friday, August 18, 2006

Blogcast

I'm back after a long day. Time to relax and write a new blog. Here's the prompt:
Write about " A funny thing happened to me on my way to"

A funny thing happened to me on the way to my computer to write this blog. It was just about the funniest thing I've ever had happen to me.

Well, that was a great prompt. Now for another one:
List 10-15 things worth saving and write about one.

1. Human lives are always worth saving. 2. money is sometimes worth saving. 3. A household pet. 4. Traditions are worth saving. 5. Stories 6. Things that were handed down to you by your parents. 7. Things that have meaning to you. 8. my CDs. 9. my movies 10. clothes, just becasue you never know when something will come back in style. 10. Photos are definitely worth saving. 11. Memories 12. paintings and art 13. the rainforest is worth saving 14. things that are collectible are worth saving 15. Books should be saved.

Well, I guess I should talk about one of these things now. Photos. I never use to take photos. Now that I'm older I'm partially glad because I would hate to look at how I looked like when I was younger. But now that I'm older, I like to take pictures of the places I go because it helps me remeber the times I spent at those places. Unfortunatley my camera is still broken. Otherwise, I'd be snapping pictures right now. I should really get that fixed . . .



~ Pirate J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home