Saturday, June 16, 2007

Living a Dream


6/15/07. So I had a dream about working at a zoo taking care of animals. Like that matters. I saw Keith Urban in concert last night!!!!! OMG he was AWESOME!!!! The Wreckers opened, which was a pleasant suprise. they only played for 30 minutes though. Then a mixed CD of cool songs was played. I want that CD. Finally, Keith came out. He mostly played songs from his new CD, which I haven't really heard yet. I only knew a few songs on that CD. It was a fairly tame concert, especially compared to Green Day. But people got pretty excited when Keith jumped into the audience and started taking pictures with people. Then he sang "Do you know the way to San Jose?" Ahhh, it was magical. Then he came down a runway looking stage. He was eneergetic throughout the whole concert. The audience sang along for almost all of his songs. Then he said, "I must be in the right place." Hilarious! Then at the end, he orchastrated a cellphone wave. It's like the normal wave an audience would do, only w/ cellphones. It looked amazing. At the end, Keith played a song he dedicated to Nicole Kidman. Twas an amazing concert. I would see it ten more times. No, 20 more times. No, 30 more times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home