Thursday, June 12, 2008

F Shoes

A girl in my Fiction writing class made a short-short where she rated her day and the events that happened. I'm doing that now:

1. Waking up a 3 A.M. to the sound of a woman screaming and being murdered only to realize after coherent thoughts came that it was in fact, a coyote. D+

2. Waking up again at 4:30 A.M. because Sky, my dog, decided she was dying of thirst and whimpered at me to let her out of my room so she could run to her bowl of water. F

3. Listening to music for an hour before I officially got up for the day. B+

4. Going to work and zoning out as I listened to music and programmed displays. B-

5. Going out to lunch with my dad and some coworkers to a BBQ style restaurant. A-

6. Enjoying a salad despite my urge to gulp down a bacon burger. A+

7. The feeling of walking around my college knowing I don't actually have a class I have to rush off to. B+

8. Making the epic journey in the hot sun to the English department and then all the way across campus to the art department. F-

9. Getting to hold my folder of writings from my Fiction Writing class that says I got a B+. B+

10. Holding my painting from Basic Painting class that says I got an A and an unexpected note from my teacher telling me to continue on in my artwork because I'm very talented. A+

11. The pain in my feet as blisters start to form, because although my brown sneakers look comfortable, they are SATAN and cause my feet serious damage when I walk any distance that is greater than two yards. My shoes were not made for walking, that's not what they do . . . FFFFF-----

12. The pain I then felt as had to drive with my broken feet out of the school parking lot and onto the freeway to get home. D

13. Hobbling inside my house only to be greated by my "frenemy" the cat with his insesant meowing because he's obese and always wants food. C-

14. The taste and feeling of a refreshing glass of milk after returning from my treacherous journey into the Sahara Desert. A+++

15. Having to journey back into the desert because I was stupid and left my MP3 player in my car even though I told myself before leaving to remember it and bring it inside. C

16. Finally being able to realx and sit at my computer to write a blog about my day. B+

17. Getting frustrated with Ecampus because it's being evil and won't show me what grades I have so far for this quarter. D+


Overall Day: B

(I guess that makes it a B Day. Now the question is "Whose B Day is it?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home