Thursday, August 04, 2011

survey circa 2006

The Best Myspace Survey
* . . About You . . *
Eye Color::hazel
Hair Color::brown
Height::5'10
Favorite Color::blue
Screen Name::Pirate J on myspace
Favorite Band::I have several. Keane, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls . . .
Favorite Movie::I have MANY
Favorite Show::House, Arrested Development, Whose Line
Your Car::Honda Civic LX
Your Hometown::S*******
Your Present Town::S*******
Your Crushes First Name::D***
Your Grade::Freshman in College
Your Style::Cool designs and themes
* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?:yup
Kissed someone in the rain?:nope
Danced in a public place?:yes
Smiled for no reason?:yes, I do that often
Laughed so hard you cried?:yes
Peed your pants after age 8?:no
Written a song?:well, I've written poems that could be considered lyrics
Sang to someone for no reason?:no
Performed on a stage?:once
Talked to someone you don't know?:yes
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:hmmm... maybe
Made out in a theatre?:no
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:probably
Been in love?:. . .
* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?:probably Maggie when i called her the other day
Tell you, I love you?:no se
Kiss you?:no se
Hug you?:my dad
Tell you BYE?:Kari
Write you a note?:I don't know that one...
Take your photo?:Emily
Call your cell phone?:dad
Buy you something?:Kari
Go with you to the movies?:my grandma
Sing to you?:Trevor
Write a poem about you?:no one has ever writtena poem about me
Text message you?:my mom
Touch you?:that question sounds wrong
* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?:earlier today
Time you cried?:a while ago
Movie you watched?:Wedding Crashers
Joke you told?:I don't usually tell jokes, just funny statements
Song you've sang?:Mr. A-Z
Time you've looked at the clock?:right now, it's 5:40
Drink you've had?:chocolate milk. twas tastey
Number you've dialed?:Maggie's a couple days ago
Book you've read?:my storybooks
Food you've eaten?:soy beans, they make a nice snack
Flavor of gum chewed?:mint
Shoes you've worn?:flip flops
Store you've been in?:Kohls
Thing you've said?:hmmm... I'll just say something now since I don't remember. " Metal puzzles rule."
* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?:I use to be able to when I was 4. Then I became a rightey.
Whistle?:yup
Blow a bubble?:yes
Roll your tounge in a circle?:taco
Cross your eyes?:not with my contacts in
Touch your tounge to your nose?:no
Dance?:not well
Gleek?:what's gleek?
Stay up a whole night without sleep?:yes
Speak a different language?:si
Impersonate someone?:a little
Prank call people?:no
Make a card pyramid?:yes
Cook anything?:probably not
* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...:tree, what tree would I be?
I wish ...:upon the stars
So many people don't know that ...:I write stories.
I am ...:Sam I am
My heart is ...:currently in my body
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d



Survey 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home